Upgrading and Servicing
Your decision to invest in a world class British audio system comes with many benefits included. Many Cyrus products are upgradeable, ensuring that you can keep on improving your unit in line with technological advancements. An investment in Cyrus is long term – with the opportunity to improve your system as your budget or taste grows, and access to our specialist Service and Support team if anything goes wrong.
To find out more about our service and support process, read our Service and Support Manager’s blog post.
We regularly service Cyrus models which were manufactured up to 30 years ago.
During a service, our team of specialist engineers inspect all of the components of a product and replace any failed or worn parts. For many units, we replace components with their modern counterparts, meaning your unit comes back sounding not just as good as new – but better!
Next, the product is subjected to a full range of tests. In order to pass, the unit must perform as well as it did when it was first manufactured.
Cyrus’s unique upgrade scheme allows you to maximise your investment in your Cyrus hi-fi and keep your system up to date with our latest sonic and feature improvements. Any unit that has been upgraded will be indistinguishable from a freshly manufactured unit of the same model and perform to exactly the same precise standards. Each upgraded unit is also given a two year guarantee as if it were newly purchased as a production unit.
Please click here for our latest upgrade and service price list (UK customers only). Please note that these prices and options are applicable for the UK market only. If you are outside of the UK, please contact your local distributor here.
- Services and upgrades can be arranged via your local Cyrus retailer
- Upgraded units are given a 2 year guarantee
- Serviced units are given a 6 month guarantee
- Some upgrades may result in a replacement unit if it is deemed more cost-effective than re-engineering
- Cyrus takes no responsibility for damage caused in transit where packaging has been deemed insufficient and not in-line with the supplied packing guidelines
- Any work carried out to units under guarantee that are found to be performing to specification may incur a charge to cover our costs
- All quoted prices include VAT and UK mainland transit between the retailer and the factory
- If payment for work carried out is not received within six months, Cyrus Audio may retain the product in lieu of payment
- Availability and pricing of upgrades may differ in non-UK markets. If you are outside of the UK, please contact your Cyrus distributor for options and pricing
We regret that we are unable to receive any products directly into the Cyrus factory.
For our accessories price list, please click here.