Cyrus Audio supports retailers to provide a standard two year warranty (subject to terms and conditions) from the date of purchase. It is the responsibility of the customer and retailer to prove that the item is covered by this warranty (i.e. was purchased within this period).
We strongly encourage you to register the product you have just purchased with us online. You can do this by clicking here. This way if it is ever does develop a problem, we will have all your contact details and the details of your product, which will speed up the repair process, enabling us to get your product back to you more quickly. All serial numbers are tracked back at the factory, so we will know when your unit was made, which batch of parts it was made from, and what retailer sold it.
When you register, you can also opt to receive our monthly email newsletter. This will keep you updated with forthcoming shows and events, new product launches, any special deals or promotions that are currently running, and other interesting news such as the latest music tracks that we have discovered that make you go “wow” when played on a Cyrus system.
In the rare event that your Cyrus unit does develop a fault, please take it back to the retailer from whom it was originally purchased, as they may be able to cure the problem on site. If they cannot, they will liaise with the Cyrus Service department to get your unit back to full working order.
If for any reason you cannot return it to your original retailer, please visit your nearest retailer. You can find your nearest UK retailer by clicking here. Or if you are not in the UK you can contact your local Cyrus Distributor here.
Please retain all sales receipts as proof of purchase.
Conditions of Warranty
1) Cyrus Audio Ltd Warranty is only valid when the products are bought through our authorised dealers in your country of residence. Products shipped across borders will not be covered under warranty unless specific permission has been granted by Cyrus.
2) No dealer or Distributor may vary the terms of the warranty which is personal to the original Purchaser.
3) The warranty is non- transferable.
4) The warranty excludes:
- Damage caused through neglect, accident, misuse, wear and tear, or through incorrect installation, adjustment or repair by unauthorised personnel. Any unauthorised servicing will result in loss of guarantee.
- Liability for damage or loss occurring in transit to or from the purchaser.
- Consequential damage, loss or injury, arising from or use in conjunction with this equipment.
5) Cyrus reserves the right to raise a charge for the investigation and carriage of equipment returned to us under warranty but where there is no fault found on the equipment.
The above conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.