Current jobs at Cyrus
To apply for any roles, please email email@example.com with an up to date CV and covering letter.
Field Sales & Training Representative
Field-based sales & training representative focused on the training and support of our UK Dealer base to increase Cyrus Audio brand awareness, knowledge and sales amongst dealer sales staff. Meeting the budgeted sales, revenue and product targets agreed with UK sales manager.
Cyrus is a small but well-knit team, driven by a passion for excellence. Working closely with colleagues to effect collaborative and coordinated problem solving is essential. We are looking for individuals who are keen to make a difference and add real value to the development of Cyrus and help grow the brand.
The role reports into the UK Sales Manager
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Required Qualifications / Experience
• 2 + years of experience in a retail sales environment, preferably in and audio industry related sector
• Experience of being an active and high performing member of a team.
• Previous experience of Involvement in retail staff training would an advantage
• Proven track record of managing end to end projects
• History of cross-team collaboration which has delivered results.
• Proven ability to think outside of the box and to self-motivate
Skills and other requirements:
• We require a highly energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
• Ability to enthuse and excite others and showcase the Cyrus Brand
• An interest in Music, audio & technology would be an advantage
• Be able to showcase strong relationship building attributes
• Ability to influence at all levels and adapt to different types of businesses
• Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Outstanding administration and organisational skills
• PC literate (Microsoft Office)
• Project Management skills (e.g. dealer events)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Day to day management of dealer training, sales support and events.
• A focus on improving Cyrus brand and product knowledge and sales skill amongst the Dealer sales staff.
• Encouraging Cyrus brand engagement to stimulate increased sales.
• Maximise customer interest and sales levels by maintaining dealer displays and seeking out opportunities to raise instore presence for Cyrus products
• Monitor stock movements and report considerations on markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
• To work with the UK Sales Manager to implement and achieve the agreed marketing and sales plans.
• Contribute to the creation and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives to drive dealer relationships and sales outcomes.
• Liaise with marketing and other business functions to ensure the smooth planning and execution of dealer and Cyrus events in agreement with the Dealer Manager and UK Sales Manager.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly feedback reports of dealer training and support activity achieved against plan.
• Provide customer reactions and market trends
• Facilitate the building of strong business relationships with the UK Dealer and partner base in liaison with the Head of UK sales.
• With support from the Head of UK sales, create and consistently deliver against dealer training, support and activity plans
• Work closely with the wider marketing team, to fully understand and help fulfil their objectives
• Ensure that customer responses and support are consistently of the highest standard to reflect Cyrus Audio brand and management expectations
• Remain up to date with industry’s best practices and provide feedback on industry-leading examples of dealer engagement
How will success be measured?
Monthly and Quarterly Objectives
- A set of objectives and KPI’s, and sales targets will be agreed each quarter with the UK Sales Manager for ongoing performance measurement including, but not limited to the following:
- Sales achieved against target
- Dealer training sessions
- Dealer Events
- Retailer Knowledge – Registration & progress on Cyrus Academy
- Instore Merchandising
- Implementation of Dealer store display plan
- Outside your initial probation period, we will have a formal review every 6 months, covering your performance against agreed objectives in addition to training requirements and plans agreed with your line manager
- Additional ad hoc objectives will be set during these reviews