To apply for any roles, please email email@example.com with an up to date CV and covering letter.
The role of junior hardware engineer will involve working with the senior engineers, creating circuit schematics, PCB designs and testing prototypes.
Cyrus is a small but well-knit team, driven by a passion for excellence. Working closely with colleagues to effect collaborative and coordinated problem solving is essential. We are looking for individuals who are keen to make a difference and add real value to the development of the next generation of Cyrus products and help grow the brand.
The role reports into the head of R&D.
Salary range £18-25k, commensurate with experience.
Required Qualifications / Experience
The successful candidate must have ALL of the following:
- Proficient use of PCB CAD software (Altium Designer preferred)
- Knowledge of circuit design
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Strong problem-solving skills
- You will have debugged basic electronics circuits and will be familiar with oscilloscopes, logic analysers and other hardware-focused test equipment
The successful candidate is also likely to have the following:
- Mechanical CAD design (Creo/Solidworks etc)
- Excellent communication skills essential.
- Gets on with others in a small, focused, team working to tight deadlines and costs.
- Mature and responsible attitude, willing to take responsibility.
- Conscientious, reliable, and enthusiastic worker who takes pride in their work.
- Good attention to detail, organised