Cyrus Home Trial Scheme
During these difficult and unsettling times, music can be a source of comfort, lifting our spirits even in the darkest moments so we at Cyrus would like to offer customers the chance to try one of our ONE series products in your own home for a period of 14 days.
While we would normally recommend that you do this through your local Cyrus retailer, we understand that many shops are closed so we have devised this scheme whereby you can take advantage of a trial directly through our website
How the Trial Scheme works
- Select a qualifying product or product bundle and place your order using the online store on the Cyrus website. This will prompt you to enter your full address and contact details including telephone number.
- Pay a security deposit (40% of the full price) at the checkout (for details see terms and conditions).
- We will then ship you the product or bundle via DPD – note product bundles will come in two separate cartons
- At the end of 14 days, contact us by e-mail to let us know if you wish to keep the product(s). If yes, we will call you to take the balance of payment by debit/credit card. (Excluding American Express).
- If you wish to return the product(s) we will arrange for DPD to collect.
- You are only able to have one amplifier at a time out on home loan.
Note: The product sent to you may not be brand new, but a unit that has been out on a previous home trial. Such units will be clearly marked on the box as “Demo Unit”. All units are fully checked by Cyrus before they are sent out. If you are happy with the trial and want to keep the product, you have the option of exchanging your demo unit for a brand new one. If you want to keep the unit you have, as you have already set it up to work well in your home, this is fine. If the initial product sent to you was brand new, this will be the unit you keep.
Terms and Conditions
- The deposit charged will be 40% of the full retail price, balance to be paid at the end of 14 days if the customer wishes to keep the product.
- The customer has the right to use the product for a period of 14 days. Cyrus Audio Ltd shall retain title to all products during the period of usage, and the products shall remain the property of Cyrus Audio Ltd until full payment is made by the customer for the product.
- The deposit paid on products which are returned will be credited to your debit/credit card within 5 working days with a deduction of £10 to cover return carriage costs.
- During the period of usage, the customer shall be held liable for all damages inflicted on the products which were caused intentionally, by negligence or otherwise.
- Normal product warranty terms apply, so the customer will not be liable for any issue with the product that would normally be covered under the Cyrus product warranty.
- Any missing or damaged items, parts, or accessories will be deducted from the customer deposit on return of the product. A full list of charges for damage or missing items is given below.
- The customer shall not modify the products.
- If the customer does not contact Cyrus (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 days of the start of the trial the date the customer receives the product(s), or the product(s) have not been returned to Cyrus within 21 days of the start of the trial, then the customer will become liable for the full cost of the product(s)
- All trials are subject to stock availability, in particular colour or finish may vary for trial models
- Charges for missing or damaged parts on the return of the product
- Missing or damaged mains Cable £10
- Missing or damaged Remote £20
- Missing or damaged front knob £10
- Damage to front panel £50
- Damage to top casing £30
- Damage to bottom casing £75
- Damage to back panel £50