"Unable to browse" problem (XP2)

Home Forums Technical Support / How To… Streamers and streaming "Unable to browse" problem (XP2)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  recce 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

recce
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies 4
    • Total posts: 5

Dears,
    I’m experiencing problems in Internet radio using my XP2 streamer.
    Starting more or less 2 weeks ago, when I try for listening to the internet radio, the display of the remote show me “Unable to browse”.
    The internet connection test results good, I also reset the system using the dedicated menu via the remote, but without result.

Note that the browsing of my FLAC music directories on the NAS server, connected via wired net too, is perfectly working.

Can you please help me or give some suggestion ?
    I’m from Italy

Many thanks in advance.
    Enrico

Anonymous
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies 102
    • Total posts: 112

Hello Enrico,

I’m sorry to hear of this. May I ask what the firmware version of your streamer is please (you can find this in the About section of the setup menu).?
    Do you get this message as soon as you select radio, or when you select certain stations?

recce
    Participant
    • Replies 4

Thanks Chris.
    the error message appears as soon as I select the “TuneIn Radio” source. Not possible to browse anything about radio.

Here the FW version:
    SW Version: 3.3
    NAP SW Version: 3011.1

Regards
    Enrico

Anonymous
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies 102
    • Total posts: 112

Hello Enrico,

I’m really not sure why that is, to be honest. If you have a good internet connection, then it should work. I’d recommend getting in touch with your distributor/retailer so they can investigate further.

recce
    Participant
    • Replies 4

Hello Chris,
    I’ll try to browse Internet radio through my laptop, then I’ll give you a feedback.

Enrico

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Designed and Manufactured in the United Kingdom